The new firmware version has been released in the meantime. Under “Downloads” you can download version v0.0.4.
Bugs, inconveniences and errors in v0.0.3:
When using the WLAN: WLAN network must not contain any spaces. BME680 from Blue Dot must be tested again.Solution why BlueDot’s BME680 doesn’t work: With Blue Dot you have to connect SD0 to Ground. DHT22 does not work due to a simple error. The DHT11 works. The message “IOError Exception: No SMBus connected” is permanently displayed in the temporary area and causes irritations. If you configure the Raspberry via the router instead of the button, the settings only become effective after a restart (because the button is not pressed). This has to be communicated better. If the Raspberry is restarted, the web interface remains open although the RPi may not be accessible. Here the view must be blocked until the Raspberry has started again completely. This caused some irritations. Unhandled Exception while Measurement | KeyError(‘type’,) |Probably when you measured with the DHT22 (now supported)
eading DHT11 failed Unhandled Exception while Measurement: local variable ‘temperature’ referenced before assignment None |Was a measurement error at DHT Unhandled Exception while Measurement: No access to /dev/mem. Try running as root! None Debouncing the button Restart button behaves differently in Safari.
Strikethrough is fixed in Behoben in v0.0.4
- Support for apiaries with WLAN access. No Surfstick will be necessary if a WLAN network is available.
- “Test mobile connection”: The connection to the Internet can be tested. This shows whether the surf stick is configured correctly.
- Protocol: The internal program protocol is displayed to better detect errors and problems. If, for example, frequent connection interruptions occur during data transmission, the protocol provides information on this.
- Measurement data: A simple display should be able to quickly show whether the connected sensors are working and display the first measurement data. Over time, this area is to be expanded further and further in order to visualize the measurement data in maintenance mode or possibly to download it offline.
- “HoneyPi restart button
- Support of an additional LED
Here is a screenshot of the current state of development:
Translated 11.08.2019 by JK